Charged With A Marijuana Crime In Atlanta?
Because Georgia marijuana laws are among the toughest in the nation, with very severe penalties attached, it is only wise to consult Atlanta lawyer David West, Georgia’s leader in marijuana defense, if you are arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession in Atlanta.
With nearly a decade of experience successfully defending clients charged with alleged marijuana crimes, Mr. West understands all the ins and outs of the Georgia legal system. Attorney West will treat your case carefully and individually. His approach includes:
- Gathering all the evidence, including video, audio and physical evidence
- Reviewing police conduct to determine if proper procedures were followed, such as proper arrest procedures
- Hiring experts as needed, especially if there are questions about the nature of the substance or in cases involving drug detection dogs
- Evaluating every case for strengths and weaknesses, such as illegal search and seizure
- Focusing on a specific defense or defenses in marijuana cases
At the heart of Mr. West‘s work is making sure that his plan for defense will meet his client’s objectives. For example, a young client may be concerned about keeping his or her record clean to maintain eligibility for admission to college and scholarships. For older clients, reducing or eliminating incarceration time may be a priority.
Arrested With Marijuana? Let Us Help You.
If you or a loved one has been charged with an alleged marijuana crime in Georgia, the Atlanta marijuana defense attorneys of David West & Associates want to help you. We are available 24 hours a day, so contact us online or call us locally at 678-384-4069 or toll free at 888-597-6596 now for your free consultation.